The Management and staff of TimberLab Solutions Ltd
wish you all a safe & happy time for Christmas this year.
We hope for a bright, healthy & prosperous New Year.
Our office will close this year on the 23rd December and
re-open on the 11th January 2021.
We look forward to working with you and helping
with your innovative timber engineered projects next year.
Better Than Ever!
This year has been a challenging one for TimberLab,
but we are now stronger than ever and ready for
a productive year in 2021.
– The unexpected passing of Grant McIntosh early in March shocked & saddened us all.
– Covid 19 then brought new challenges for us all (lock downs, extra safety protocols) and
reminded us to consider priorities in our personal lives.
– A brand new company structure was formed to carry us successfully into the future.
– Sustainability was and is a hot topic and TimberLab are pleased to be
able to continue to promote our carbon neutral products. See our Sustainability Fact Sheet
– We were involved in many great projects; at home & overseas – bridges,
banks, Marae, childcare centres, pools, community centres, industry research facility,
high rise mass timber. Take a look at TimberLab’s portfolio
– Another year where we were involved in awesome award-winning projects.
See more here
– Owen Griffiths announced his retirement from everyday work after 51 years’ service;
retaining his involvement as a Director to continue guiding
TimberLab into a successful future. Check out the news